Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ED 640 VirtCamp Reflections

My biggest fear about this next year is not being able to meet the challenge of OMET. It's been a long time since I was in school, so I am afraid I may not be able to keep up with my younger colleagues. I am determined to make it happen and to keep up with everyone and to get the most of this experience. I want to take everything that I can out of this experience and make this a continued journey as a lifelong learner.

My biggest hope for this year is to work really hard this year, and discover all of the potential of this program and its continuing effect after graduation. I already have some great ideas, coming into this program, about how I can use this knowledge in my daily professional and personal life.

I am looking forward to building some life long friendships. I am looking forward to discovering my potential. I am really happy to be here and feel very blessed to have this opportunity.

No comments: