Thursday, July 26, 2007

ED 641, ED 638A

This evening our learning circle will be meeting for the first since VirtCamp. I am looking forward to connecting with them. I am looking forward to seeing how they are doing? and gaging myself on how and what I am suppose to be accomplishing thus far.

The last few nights, I've spent reading and organizing myself, really it's been more about establishing routine and getting my family adjusted to my study routine. Admittedly, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, but not scared, I just have to establish a routine. Besenia told me the key to succeeding in this program is to stay connect with our Cadre Madre and the my fellow cadre mates. I am taking her advice and checking in everyday to at least one person if not more.

I am Karen and I am checking in.

No comments: